h Robyn and Ben in Hong Kong: Back To School...(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Robyn
And Ben
In Hong Kong

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back To School...

Well, it's 2nd January and I'm back at school (personally I think this is unreasonably early but there you go) but on the plus side the first 2 1/2 weeks of term are exams and I've been saved the pleasure of invigilating (thank God) so basically have nothing to do as there are no lessons! Technically I'm using this time to plan and prepare basically everything I need for lessons and extra-curricular stuff from now until I leave in May (scary) but I've decided to ease myself in slowly and thought I'd treat you to some more classic pictures I've found on the school albums...

The English Crew at the Staff Christmas dinner

A very camp Christmas...At the last assembly all the staff had to
get on stage and sing "We wish you a Merry Christmas" - I was given
the mic because I "do Karaoke"...

It was then time for each staff member to do a solo, I had been out for my birthday
the night before and had no voice...but I think I pulled it off!

I also found this one of me and one of my stars, Kelly, rocking the English Cafe.
On my birthday she and some of her friends who I teach made me an amazing birthday
card, bought me a slightly odd present and created an "America's Next Top Model" style invitation to invite me to a suprise lunch (If you don't know what I'm talking about you're clearly
not down with the 15 year old girls) Anyway I'll try and get some pictures up because they put loads of effort in and it was rather sweet!
Happy New Year to all (I believe there are some atrocious NYE pictures on the way...)
R x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm, exam period, mmmm. I'm currently looking at your site trying very very hard to ignore the pile of around 25 assignments that I have to mark.......it's accountancy.....do I need to say more?

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh invigilation = wandering around trying to go placidly whilst making a shopping list in your head! It's a fine and sadly neglected art. Prepare yourself for those pics Rob - you should have a couple of e-mails with instructions for accessing various artistic delights!!! Let me know how you get on and what you think!!
Love
Dave/Dad xxxx

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg