h Robyn and Ben in Hong Kong: Sam and Dave are here!(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Robyn
And Ben
In Hong Kong

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sam and Dave are here!

Robyns Dad Dave and his girlfriend Sam are in Hong Kong! With Robyn still looking at tunnels and stuff in Vietnam I took the role of tour guide this evening. We went for dinner at a veggie place. I felt like a bit of a dorrit because the only way I could find it was to retrace the route Robyn took me from her mums hotel last month. This basically involved me taking Sam and Dave on the longest circle in the world, only to find that the place we were going to for dinner was just round the corner. Doh!

Another "Doh" moment came last night when i rolled back into my flat at 5.30 AM after a very heavy night out. I went to clean my teeth before bed, then suddenly tasted something that was anything but Colgate. I spat it out and turned the light on only to realize I had used Robyns "Veet" hair removal cream by mistake. This is the second time I have done something like this since I have been in Hong Kong, you would have thought I had learnt my lesson.

I also took Sam and Dave on the trams, and across on the Star Ferry to Kowloon. We managed to catch the last bit of the light show and walked up the avenue of Stars to get a better look at the skyline.

bx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well one thing is for sure,apart from finding vegnosh, you're a really good tour guide.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg