h Robyn and Ben in Hong Kong: Arrived(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Robyn
And Ben
In Hong Kong

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg

Monday, January 29, 2007

Arrived

Parents have arrived! So far we have done so much stuff I can't begin to write it down as my Monday in the office is just about to start. I have taken lots of pictures and things though so will put something up when I have the chance.

One highlight however was the first meal that I took them to... We found a catapillar in my duck curry... it was dead though.

I have heard of a high protein diet but that's crazy!

bx

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello family... remember me? the youngest one still in England!!! Things here are the same just in case you are wondering, will prob be getting a new job soon too! Spoke to both sets of Nans, they appear to be fine however I seem to be annoying Lilly by calling her whilst she is eating... (I get a yes im fine.. bye!"...I am clearly still not the favorite!) Dora said to tell you she is fine (This is probably code for "she hasnt been pushed down the stairs yet... if you know what I mean :)...) anyway hope you are all having fun and I will speak to you soon, lol, the younger better looking member of the Weetman Family xxx

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those darn caterpillars get around a bit Ben, Dave and I were sitting down to dinner the other night and I had one in my broccoli. It was a veggie meal, honest.......

6:00 PM  
Blogger robynandben said...

Robyn says she can't eat anything with eyes. Thats the rule. Caterpillars included i guess, though the one I had was basically a wiggly leaf...

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about potatoes Rob? To be fair to Sam the caterpillar was well hidden in the broccoli. Once had one do a runner from a plate of salad in Portugal. Glad you got through BA's attempts to foil your plans. We will need a full report: Hotel, attractions, food, smells!!! etc - perhaps bensparents.blogspot is called for!

Cheers
Dave/Dad xxxx

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg