h Robyn and Ben in Hong Kong: I'm still bored Part Two...(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })();

Robyn
And Ben
In Hong Kong

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I'm still bored Part Two...

After just speaking to some of the other teachers I've realised I've never blogged about the wonderful array of "compliments" I recieve at school on a daily basis. My favourites so far being...

"Miss Greaves, you could be our school's Next Top Model...except for your belly"

[whilst stroking my forearm] "Ahhh, you have many fur"

"You can tell Robyn is so young because she still has her puppy fat" (this was technically not said in school. Nor was it said by a student.)

Female student: Miss Greaves? What do you prefer cola, coffee or cocktails?
Me: Ummm cola?
Female students: That means you want to have sex with me!!

They are also obsessed with my hair. Once, while my guard was down one of them swooped in and stroked my hair. This caused mass hysteria amd cries of "Arrghhh so soft! You could model shampoo! Ahhh sooo smooth!" etc etc (for those of you who don't know I have very fine hair that has in the past been affectionatly likened to a hamster...) I very firmly told these two girls NOT to tell anyone else to stroke my hair. They chose not to hear me.
You've got to love it (last post today, I promise),
R x

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pah, Technology - I was going to try and send you a pic of your Mum n Dad Ben when we met in Spain on Mum's Birthday (long way to go for a drink but hey!) Take my word its a cracking picture - I will have to get your e-mail from yer Mum and do it that way! Hope you all have a fab time when they come and visit you. Luv Jaynie xxxxxxx

5:55 PM  
Blogger robynandben said...

hey jaynie!! hoe your ok! look forward to that picture :) xxx

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

p1.jpg p1.jpg p1.jpg